IMDS-Webinars: Modern Learning in Virtual Classroom
You have less time but have to work urgently and quickly on your IMDS, REACH oder material compliance skills? We provide virtual training with our webinars, which you can conveniently participate in from your work place or even from home.
The webinar works like an "authentic" seminar: you have a "live" trainer who like you sits at a computer. You listen, ask questions, practice and can speak with other participants. You use modern communication mediums to do so: the internet, a computer or laptop and a headset (alternatively a speaker and microphone).
imds professional offers exclusive and general webinars. For an exclusive option simply name the desired topic and desired training dates and we will take care of the details. The dates for our general webinars and the possibility to register are given under the General Seminars column.
The advantages for you:
- the webinar is an economical and independent option: you can participate from any place, at any time and in the desired language.
- you do not have to leave your work place for this and thus save time and money.
- a webinar can be planned faster and more flexibly than the traditional classroom seminar. This lends itself particularly to situations where people at different places, located far from each other wish to participate together.
- each participant receives a personal training certificate by post after completing the training course.
Our webinar range:
Click on the respective titles to find out more about our webinar topics (PDF).
6155: Prohibited substances - A threat for revenues?
6215: CDX Basics
6218: CDX - Overview
6235: CMD-Manager in CDX
6245: CM-Reports with CMRT 3.02
New webinar topics - tips and tricks in 60 minutes:
6115 - MDS - automate requests
6116 - MDS - automate updates
6185 - Compare BOMs with Excel VLOOKUP
6117 - Getting started in creating MDS
6119 - Efficient change management in IMDS
6197 - How to depict the corporate structure appropriatly with OU
6165 - Use the IMDS as an information system
6128 - Webconsult: The IMDS as a compliance tool
KL 20 - imds professional - your partner for material compliance (free)
KL 61 - About your IMDS (free)
This is how it works: Easy, quick - virtual
The training consists in alternating between theoretical and practical teaching phases. Usually you see your trainer's desk top and follow his explanations on the headset or speaker. Your trainer is, naturally, present "virtually" for the entire duration of the webinar and can be accessed via the different communication channels. Each participant can participate actively in the learning process by the microphone, telephone or (group) chat function.
We will give you further information on the process, the access data for the virtual classroom, directions for system testing and your teaching material beforehand in the run up to the training.
- Windows® 7, Vista, XP, Mac 10.5 or more advanced, Linux
- DSL or high speed internet connection
- Under Windows: Intel Core2 Duo CPU 2,XX GHz or AMD-Processor (2 GB RAM are recommended)
- Under Mac: Intel Processor (512 MB RAM or more are recommended)
- microphone and loud-speaker (we recommend an USB headset)
- Flash Player