imds professional currently offers its trainings as webinars. In the training schedule you will find webinars for
- IMDS (with information on release 12.1 and 12.2),
- REACH (with information on the SCIP database),
- E/E components (with information on the consequences of deactivating Rec019) and
- many other topics.
- 22.5.2020 IMDS Introductory Course (No. 6119) English
- 2.-3. + 10.-11.6.2020 IMDS Basic Course (No. 6127) English
- 25.-26.6.2020 IMDS Advanced Course (No
With Release 12.1 (active since 25 March) and 12.2 (planned for June 2020) there are some new features in IMDS:
- CAMDS interface
- Definition of an IMDS standard contact person
- Deactivation of preselection for application codes
- Warning regarding preliminary material data sheets (MDS)
- Display of the supplier code in the inbox and outbox
In our two-hour release webinar (No. 6125) we will present the changes in detail and show you how to work with them correctly.
Despite the Corona crisis we are still there for you. You can also reach us in our home office by e-mail and telephone. You can find your contact person here. We will also process your inquiries via our website as quickly as possible.
Are your employees on vacation or on short-time work? We would be happy to take over all tasks related to material reporting in these difficult times.
We offer our training courses as webinars until further notice. Here you can find the current training
On March 25th the IMDS Release 12.1 will become active. The new function includes the manual transfer of data between IMDS and CAMDS (China Automotive Material Data System). It allows the import/export of MDS from/to CAMDS for companies with valid IMDS-AI license. For further information please refer to the Release Notes.
We would be pleased to support you in using the new function correctly. Fill out our online form and request a non-binding offer.