For the growing IMDS market we are looking for an
IMDS Project Assistant
Based at our facilities in the beautiful Taunus Mountains, you will work in our team of imds professionals.
- Checking of material data sheets regarding legal and customer-specific requirements
- Analysis of materials on the basis of bills of material
- Entering data into the IMDS system
- Communication with suppliers to obtain information and ensuring the meeting of project deadlines
- Monitoring the project schedule, reporting and status tracking
You have a profound knowledge of the automotive industry and are well versed in IMDS. You have sucessfully finished a technical education, e. g. materials engineering, industrial engineering, automotive engineering or similar. Ideally you have gained experience in quality management. You are fluent in English and German.
Please send your application documents by post mail (in a simple form, as documents will not be returned) or e-mail, including salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, to the attention of the managing director.
Please also apply, if you do not meet all requirements yet but want to develop your skills.