IMDS Trainings – Authorised by DXC Technology
Are you in search of training courses precisely tailored to your needs? With imds professional you have the support of an experienced and DXC-authorised training partner. Our seminars are perfectly aligned for users, decision makers or administrators of the IMDS (International Material Data System).
Right from basic courses, training courses with focus on special requirements in the field of Material Compliance, down to IMDS training courses designed especially for your company, we offer the most diverse spectrum of training courses worldwide. Go for the leading IMDS training partner of Europe and improve your operational procedures and competencies with imds professional!
The advantages for you:
- benefit from up-to-date IMDS expertise and methodically structured knowledge!
- practice on the IMDS training system: you get a personal training licence for four weeks free of cost
- let the latest training material and insider tips improve your operating processes!
- take advantage of our remote webinars or our comprehensive classroom seminar offers held all over Europe!
The Right Format for Every Requirement:
You can book a public training course at fixed dates throughout Germany, in many European cities and in Brazil - currently in seven languages. We offer the world's most differentiated spectrum of seminar topics and impart methodically structured knowledge with many insider tips.
As a certified training partner of DXC Technology (formerly HPE) we are happy to pass on our know-how on the IMDS system to you.
Train and benefit: Know-how from professionals
- You will receive our seminar documents and a license for the IMDS training system from DXC Technology.
- Lunch and drinks during breaks are included in the seminar price.
- With a personal certificate for IMDS training you can prove your qualification.
You have little time, but need to work on your IMDS, REACH or material compliance knowledge in general urgently and quickly? With our webinars we offer a virtual training where you can easily take part from your workplace or even from home.
The webinar is very similar to a "real" seminar: You have a "live" trainer sitting in front of a computer. You listen, ask questions, perform exercises and can talk with the other participants. You use modern communication media: the Internet, a computer or laptop and a headset (or speakers and microphone).
imds professional offers webinars both exclusive as well as publicly. For an exclusive solution simply tell us the desired subject and the desired training date and we take care of the details.
- The webinar is economically and independently: You can participate from any location, saving time and money.
- A webinar can be scheduled faster and more flexible than the traditional classroom training. This especially makes sense if people want to participate from different, spaced-apart locations.
- Each participant receives his personal training certificate by mail after completing the course.
- Windows® 7, Vista, XP, Mac 10.5 or higher, Linux
- DSL or faster internet connection
- For Windows: Intel Core2 Duo CPU 2,XX GHz or AMD-Processor (2 GB RAM recommended)
- For Mac: Intel-Processor (512 MB RAM or more are recommended)
- Headset (or speakers and microphone), alternatively you can also use your phone.
- Flash Player
imds professional offers exclusive seminars, created individually for your company and tailored to the scope of your work. We jointly determine the methodology, core area and learning objective with you, based on your existing situation and as per your wishes.
You tell us...
- what you know and want to learn,
- in which language
- and where.
Practice-oriented and flexible
We would be happy to borrow examples from the practices of your work and to orient ourselves to your product data so that your employees can directly apply what they have learnt.
We will conduct the training at your premises, on your IT equipment and ensure access to an IMDS training system. Alternately, we will make the space and training environment available at a location of your choice if you so wish.
For queries that may arise later we are at your disposal as the competent contact person even after the IMDS seminar.
Please use the contact form for your inquiry.