Public and exclusive CDX training courses - knowledge transfer worldwide
DXC Technology is the developer of the IMDS and CDX systems. We have worked alongside them for many years, which has enabled us to acquire invaluable expertise in professional consulting, support services, and training. The CDX system runs in tandem with the IMDS and can be used in any sector. It makes reporting for materials compliance easy, enabling you to fully satisfy environmental regulations and customer specifications. The system helps you collect, analyze, and manage materials data throughout the entire supply chain. Conflict minerals can also be reported in the CDX system, which is not possible in the IMDS.
We also offer customized courses for companies that are held as in-person training sessions or webinars. Once you decide to implement the system in your business, we can take care of training your staff and suppliers.
Your benefits from our CDX training courses:
- You receive the training materials and a practice licence for logging into DXC Technology’s CDX system. This remains valid for four weeks.
- Lunch and drinks during breaks are included in the price of the face-to-face seminars.
- You can prove your qualification with a personalised certificate of attendance.
- You will receive immediate answers from our experts to questions that arise in your daily working life.
- You will make your everyday life easier with CDX application tips from practice and avoid time-consuming or costly mistakes.