IMDS Services: Optimal Solution for any Situation
The IMDS services of imds professional are personalised and highly flexible. We do not make standard offers but compile custom-made solutions ideally suited for you on an individual case basis. Our team of highly specialised employees make it possible to offer unique solutions and complete orders on time. imds professional employs engineers and environmental auditors in the know of the requirements of the automotive industry.
Our services at a glance are given here.
The advantages for you:
- we guarantee acceptance of your material data sheets: without fail on time!
- we can communicate in many languages, this makes for a more direct and efficient contact with your clients and suppliers all over the world.
- on account of the close collaboration between DXC Technology (formerly HP) and imds professional we as the authorised IMDS training partner act in the interest of the IMDS Steering Committee.
- we have thorough knowledge of the IMDS guidelines and recommendations, and the special requirements of automobile manufacturers. We deal with this on a daily basis and impart training on it in our courses on IMDS. For this reason and due to the collaborative association with DXC Technology and the automobile federations we have access to the latest information in the respective fields.
- when we work for you, you are assured of first-hand and state-of-art information. This can spare you a lot of time and effort as against personal, often long drawn clarification processes.
- you can count on us: we work fast, are flexible, reliable, assure quality, offer cost transparency and always deliver with a smile
When are our services worthwhile for you?
There are several reasons for our clients to engage our services on IMDS and Material Compliance. In the following instances it pays off particularly well to invest in our services:
- when you carry out an individual IMDS project because you supply only a particular part for the automotive industry.
- when you already have a number of employees appointed to deal with IMDS but no longer want to run the department yourself.
- when you would need to fulfil IMDS requirements in future but do not want to or cannot generate your own capacities.
- when your employees have hitherto managed the IMDS activities in various locations but which now need a centralised and more efficient management.
- if you face staffing shortage on account of illness or staff holidays.
- when a reorganisation of the corporate structures recorded in the IMDS is necessitated by changes in the internal IMDS processes or ownership structures (IMDS-Company-Merge or IMDS-Company-SplitOff).
- when you no longer want to invest in your own resources on account of the noticeable increase in complexity of the IMDS requirements.
- when new requirements in product conformity, material analyses or other compliance tests necessitate action.
Our IMDS services assist in finding quick and straightforward solutions for all the above situations and for other problems. What is your situation? Let us talk about it! Simply fill up the following questionnaire (print Word file) and send it to us by email or fax. We will make a personalised offer without obligation to take over your IMDS activities.